LS speaker Meira Kumar to visit Vrindaban widows
Mathura: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar will visit Vrindaban to see the welfare schemes run by Sulabh International for betterment of widows here, organisation`s founder Dr Bindeswar Pathak said on Wednesday.
"Impressed by the service imparted by our organisation to widows of Vrindaban, Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar has expressed her desire to visit Vrindaban and personally see the work of our organisation which is committed to ensuring that these widows lead a respectable life," he said.
The date of the visit of Lok Sabha Speaker would be finalised shortly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days