LS speaker Meira Kumar to visit Vrindaban widows
Mathura: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar will visit Vrindaban to see the welfare schemes run by Sulabh International for betterment of widows here, organisation`s founder Dr Bindeswar Pathak said on Wednesday.
"Impressed by the service imparted by our organisation to widows of Vrindaban, Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar has expressed her desire to visit Vrindaban and personally see the work of our organisation which is committed to ensuring that these widows lead a respectable life," he said.
The date of the visit of Lok Sabha Speaker would be finalised shortly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress