Lucknow: 3 die of dengue, Japanese encephalitis
Lucknow: Three deaths have been reported from here in past 24 hours due to dengue and Japanese encephalitis, official sources said on Sunday.
Monu Prasad (20) and Rupanti (14) died of dengue, while one Sufian (11) died of Japanese encephalitis yesterday, health department officials said.
Over two dozen patients suffering from dengue have been admitted to different hospitals in the city, they said.
Meanwhile, UP Health Minister Anant Kumar Mishra has directed the health department to conduct fogging with the help of the municipal corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3