Lucknow: 3 die of dengue, Japanese encephalitis
Lucknow: Three deaths have been reported from here in past 24 hours due to dengue and Japanese encephalitis, official sources said on Sunday.
Monu Prasad (20) and Rupanti (14) died of dengue, while one Sufian (11) died of Japanese encephalitis yesterday, health department officials said.
Over two dozen patients suffering from dengue have been admitted to different hospitals in the city, they said.
Meanwhile, UP Health Minister Anant Kumar Mishra has directed the health department to conduct fogging with the help of the municipal corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister