Lucknow: 3 die of dengue, Japanese encephalitis
Lucknow: Three deaths have been reported from here in past 24 hours due to dengue and Japanese encephalitis, official sources said on Sunday.
Monu Prasad (20) and Rupanti (14) died of dengue, while one Sufian (11) died of Japanese encephalitis yesterday, health department officials said.
Over two dozen patients suffering from dengue have been admitted to different hospitals in the city, they said.
Meanwhile, UP Health Minister Anant Kumar Mishra has directed the health department to conduct fogging with the help of the municipal corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike