Lucknow court issues NBW against two in Ayodhya case
Lucknow: A local court today issued non-
bailable warrants against two accused in the Babri Masjid
demolition case, who had continuously remained absent from
Other than the NBWs against Laxminarayan Das Mahatyagi
and Om Prakash Pandey, the court also issued production
warrant against another accused, Jay Bhagwan Gopal.
The court fixed August 17 as the next date of hearing.
Special Judge Ayodhya Prakaran, Nirendra Kumar also
rejected the exemption applications of six accused -- Jay
Bhagwan Goyal, Santosh Dubey, Prakash Sharma, Kamlesh Tripathi
Naveen Bhai Shukla and Acharya Dharmendra Dev.
Sixteen other accused were present in the court including
Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh, Pawan Pandey Lallu Singh and the
then District Magistrate of Faizabad, R N Srivastava.
The structure was demolished on December 6, 1992 and in
this matter, a criminal case is pending before the special
Judge Ayodhya Prakaran, Lucknow.
Earlier, the court had dropped proceedings against 21
accused including BJP leaders L K Advani, M M Joshi, Shiv Sena
Supremo Bala Sahab Thackeray, former Chief Minister of UP
Kalyan Singh and others, in this matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Kangana Ranaut steals the show!
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- RBSE 12th Science & Commerce Board Result 2015 declared
- RBSE rajresults.nic.in & rajeduboard.nic.in 12th Results 2015: BSER Ajmer Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII Senior Secondary Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared shortly
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- rajresults.nic.in RBSE Rajasthan Board BSER Class 12th Science and Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared shortly