Lucknow girl escapes rape by jumping off first flo
Lucknow: A 16-year-old girl was kidnapped by two motorcycle-borne men who tried to rape her at a garage here but she jumped off the first floor and escaped, police said Saturday. She was admitted to hospital with injuries.
The incident took place late Friday in Telibagh area.
The girl, a resident of Devikheda area on the outskirts of the city, told the police she was abducted by Monu and Amit when she stepped out of her house Friday for going to toilet.
Her abductors drove her to a motor garage in Telibagh area and took her to its first floor, from where she jumped and escaped, according to police.
Some passersby took her to hospital from where she informed her family. Police have recorded her statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday