Lucknow girl escapes rape by jumping off first flo
Lucknow: A 16-year-old girl was kidnapped by two motorcycle-borne men who tried to rape her at a garage here but she jumped off the first floor and escaped, police said Saturday. She was admitted to hospital with injuries.
The incident took place late Friday in Telibagh area.
The girl, a resident of Devikheda area on the outskirts of the city, told the police she was abducted by Monu and Amit when she stepped out of her house Friday for going to toilet.
Her abductors drove her to a motor garage in Telibagh area and took her to its first floor, from where she jumped and escaped, according to police.
Some passersby took her to hospital from where she informed her family. Police have recorded her statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video