Lucknow Metro work to commence in December
Lucknow: The first phase of Metro rail project in the state capital would commence in December, an official said on Wednesday.
This phase would include work on Amausi-Alambagh, Alambagh-Mahanagar and Mahanagar to Munshipulia.
In the first phase of construction, Metro chairman Rajiv Agarwal said work will be done on the roads and land would be acquired for construction of metro stations.
The registrar of companies Tuesday okayed the name of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC).
Officials said the name would be registered by October 20 after which the `logo` of the company would be finalized and unveiled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy