Lucknow Metro work to commence in December
Lucknow: The first phase of Metro rail project in the state capital would commence in December, an official said on Wednesday.
This phase would include work on Amausi-Alambagh, Alambagh-Mahanagar and Mahanagar to Munshipulia.
In the first phase of construction, Metro chairman Rajiv Agarwal said work will be done on the roads and land would be acquired for construction of metro stations.
The registrar of companies Tuesday okayed the name of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC).
Officials said the name would be registered by October 20 after which the `logo` of the company would be finalized and unveiled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!