Lucknow Univ VC resigns, Governor rejects resignation
Lucknow: Lucknow University Vice
Chancellor M K Mishra on Thursday resigned in the wake of leakage of
question papers of BEd combined entrance examination, official
sources said here today.
Mishra tendered his resignation to Governor B L Joshi who
however rejected the resignation and asked him to continue,
Raj Bhawan officials said.
"LU vice-chancellor Mishra while tendering his
resignation said he was deeply hurt as inconvienance was
caused to lakh of students and their parents due to
cancellation of the examination," they said.
The leakage of the question paper had led to rescheduling
of the exam.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav