Lucknow Univ VC resigns, Governor rejects resignation
Lucknow: Lucknow University Vice
Chancellor M K Mishra on Thursday resigned in the wake of leakage of
question papers of BEd combined entrance examination, official
sources said here today.
Mishra tendered his resignation to Governor B L Joshi who
however rejected the resignation and asked him to continue,
Raj Bhawan officials said.
"LU vice-chancellor Mishra while tendering his
resignation said he was deeply hurt as inconvienance was
caused to lakh of students and their parents due to
cancellation of the examination," they said.
The leakage of the question paper had led to rescheduling
of the exam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!