Mafia don Brijesh Singh admitted to hospital
Varanasi: Mafia don Brijesh Singh, who is presently lodged at the Central Jail here, has been admitted to SSL Hospital under Banaras Hindu University after he complained of back ache, police said Thursday.
Singh was taken to the hospital from jail last night amidst tight security arrangement for a check up. He had been complaining of a back ache since the last few days.
Jailer S N Dwivedi later confirmed that Singh has been admitted to SSL Hospital and is being kept in the private ward under tight security.
Meanwhile, police said that Singh had undergone a leg surgery a few months back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka