Magisterial inquiry ordered into death of undertrial prisoner
Muzaffarnagar: A magisterial inquiry was
on Thursday ordered into the death of an undertrial prisoner in the
district jail here, the fourth such case in a month, police
Rakesh, who was in jail since April 2009, died due to
heart failure, Jailer of the district jail S K Bhatiya said.
Three other prisoners have died within the past one
month of whom Omprakash Yograj died in mysterious
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!