Mahapatra`s report does not implicate Talwars: Defence witness
Ghaziabad: A London-based DNA expert, who is also a defence witness in Aarushi murder case, on Thursday told a CBI court here that forensic expert B K Mahapatra has not connected the dentist couple with the crime in his DNA report.
"In the present case, Mahapatra has not connected the accused (Rajesh and Nupur Talwar) with the crime in any DNA report," Andre Semikhodski told the court here.
Mahapatra is a forensic scientist at Central Forensic Science Laboratory Delhi and had prepared the report for the CBI.
The defence witness also told the court that it is correct to say that Mahapatra has not given identity of the source of DNA.
Corroborating Semikhodski`s claim, CBI lawyer RK Saini also said that Mahapatra has not given identity of the source of DNA in his report.
However, Saini said that Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostic (CDFD), has mentioned source of DNA in its reports instead.
The cross-examination of Semikhodski will continue tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan