Mainpuri to get Sainik School and engineering college
Mainpuri: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday announced to establish a Sainik School and a Engineering college here.
"A sainik school and engineering college will be set up here soon by allocating the budget", Yadv said while addressing an ex-armymen meet.
He said that the objective of his government was to ensure development by attracting investment and an industrial policy has been framed for the purpose.
"It will on one hand attract investors and on the other hand deal with problem of unemployment", he added.
On the occasion, Yadav requested the Lt General Anil Chait to start Army recruiting facility claiming that over one lakh persons have served in the Army from here.
Yadav said that the ex-armymen would be provided all help in employment to start self employment in various trades.
Promising better quality wider roads and transport facilities to the people of Mainpuri, his father Mulayam Singh Yadav`s constituency, he said that soon Agro and other such industries will be started here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!