Mainpuri to get Sainik School and engineering college
Mainpuri: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday announced to establish a Sainik School and a Engineering college here.
"A sainik school and engineering college will be set up here soon by allocating the budget", Yadv said while addressing an ex-armymen meet.
He said that the objective of his government was to ensure development by attracting investment and an industrial policy has been framed for the purpose.
"It will on one hand attract investors and on the other hand deal with problem of unemployment", he added.
On the occasion, Yadav requested the Lt General Anil Chait to start Army recruiting facility claiming that over one lakh persons have served in the Army from here.
Yadav said that the ex-armymen would be provided all help in employment to start self employment in various trades.
Promising better quality wider roads and transport facilities to the people of Mainpuri, his father Mulayam Singh Yadav`s constituency, he said that soon Agro and other such industries will be started here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security