Major admin reshuffle in UP; 23 IAS, 63 PPS officers shifted
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday shifted 23 senior IAS officers, including Commissioner of the state capital.
The state government also gave posting to former NOIDA development authority Chairman Rakesh Bahadur, who was removed from the post after a High Court order in November last year.
He has been made Commissioner social welfare, an official spokesman said.
Commissioner Lucknow Sanjiv Dubey has been put on the waiting list while Commissioner Allahabad Devesh Chaturvedi has been sent at his place, the spokesman said, adding that Mathura DM Sameer Verma has been shifted to Kanpur in the same capacity.
Among those who have transferred include Principal Secretary social and women welfare Sadakant, who has been sent to housing and urban planning at the same capacity and M P Agarwal who was awaiting posting will be the new PWD secretary.
Secretary secondary education Parthsarthi Sen Sharma has been made MD UPSRTC, M K S Sunderam who was awaiting posting has been posted as Commissioner housing and registrar KGMU Rakesh Kumar was posted as special secretary transport.
The government has also transferred 63 PPS officers.
Yesterday, the government had removed Director General of Police AC Sharma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi