Major rivers flowing above danger mark in UP
Lucknow: A girl was killed and two others were injured in rain-related incidents in Gonda district of Uttar Pradesh where major rivers were flowing above the danger mark at a number of places.
One-year-old Jyoti was killed, whereas her mother Krishnawati (30) and brother Shiva (6) were injured when the wall of their house collapsed due to heavy rain in Paraspur area in Gonda district last evening.
According to report of the Central Water Commission, the Ganga was flowing near the danger mark in Fatehgarh.
Sharda was flowing above danger mark at Paliakalan in Lakhimpur district, whereas Ghaghra was above danger mark at Elgin Bridge (Barabanki) and Turtipar (Ballia).
While Rapti was nearing danger mark at a number of places, Budhi Rapti was above red mark at Kakrahi in Siddharth Nagar. Kwano was too above danger mark at Chandradeep Ghat (Gonda) and Mukhlispur (Sant Kabir Nagar) respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie