Malegaon case accused in UP polls?
Lucknow: All India Hindu Mahasabha is
fielding Malegaon bomb blast case accused Major Ramesh
Upadhaya as its candidate from two seats in the upcoming
assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
The Mahasabha which today declared its candidates on 39
assembly seats has fielded Major Upadhaya from Lucknow west
and Meerut south seats, a release issued here said.
State unit president Kamlesh Tewari would contest from
Lucknow central, it said, adding that mahasabha which has
decided to contest 150 seats of the 403 would soon announce
its candidates on the remaining seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days