Malegaon case accused in UP polls?
Lucknow: All India Hindu Mahasabha is
fielding Malegaon bomb blast case accused Major Ramesh
Upadhaya as its candidate from two seats in the upcoming
assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
The Mahasabha which today declared its candidates on 39
assembly seats has fielded Major Upadhaya from Lucknow west
and Meerut south seats, a release issued here said.
State unit president Kamlesh Tewari would contest from
Lucknow central, it said, adding that mahasabha which has
decided to contest 150 seats of the 403 would soon announce
its candidates on the remaining seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter