Malegaon case accused in UP polls?
Lucknow: All India Hindu Mahasabha is
fielding Malegaon bomb blast case accused Major Ramesh
Upadhaya as its candidate from two seats in the upcoming
assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
The Mahasabha which today declared its candidates on 39
assembly seats has fielded Major Upadhaya from Lucknow west
and Meerut south seats, a release issued here said.
State unit president Kamlesh Tewari would contest from
Lucknow central, it said, adding that mahasabha which has
decided to contest 150 seats of the 403 would soon announce
its candidates on the remaining seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore