Malegaon case accused in UP polls?
Lucknow: All India Hindu Mahasabha is
fielding Malegaon bomb blast case accused Major Ramesh
Upadhaya as its candidate from two seats in the upcoming
assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
The Mahasabha which today declared its candidates on 39
assembly seats has fielded Major Upadhaya from Lucknow west
and Meerut south seats, a release issued here said.
State unit president Kamlesh Tewari would contest from
Lucknow central, it said, adding that mahasabha which has
decided to contest 150 seats of the 403 would soon announce
its candidates on the remaining seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand