Mamata Banerjee`s mother still critical
Kolkata: Gayetri Banerjee, the mother of
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, on life support
for a kidney-related ailment, continued to remain in a
`critical` condition in hospital on Wednesday.
"Her condition still remains critical. Sometimes her
condition becomes stable and sometimes not. She is on life
support in the ICU," Director of Medical Education Sushanta
Banerjee told agency.
Gayetri Banerjee, 81, was admitted to the state-run
SSKM Hospital on Friday and underwent dialysis, he said.
A medical board formed under R Pande was monitoring
The chief minister visited her mother at the hospital
during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video