Man accused of raping maid, her daughter in UP
Meerut: A 16-year-old girl has lodged a complaint against a man for raping her after giving her sedatives and making her video, which he was using to blackmail her, police said on Friday.
The girl has claimed in her statement that the accused, who is married, also raped her mother, who was working as a maid at his home when he was preparing for IAS exams, police said.
"The girl stated in her complaint that Rahul Kaushik, first established physical relations with her mother," SSP Deepak Kumar said.
Later, he claimed that he was a 2008-batch IAS officer posted in Delhi and on the pretext of providing IAS coaching to the girl, he got friendly with her, the victim said.
Some months ago, he offered her cold drink laced with sedatives and allegedly raped her while she was unconscious, Kumar said. He also allegedly filmed the rape, he said.
According to the girl, the accused used the clip to blackmail her and raped her several times in Meerut and Delhi, the SSP said.
However, according to police, no IAS officer by the name of Rahul Kaushik has been found in the 2008 batch.
The case has been handed over to area officer Manisha Singh and further action will be taken after investigation, said Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble