Man accused of raping maid, her daughter in UP
Meerut: A 16-year-old girl has lodged a complaint against a man for raping her after giving her sedatives and making her video, which he was using to blackmail her, police said on Friday.
The girl has claimed in her statement that the accused, who is married, also raped her mother, who was working as a maid at his home when he was preparing for IAS exams, police said.
"The girl stated in her complaint that Rahul Kaushik, first established physical relations with her mother," SSP Deepak Kumar said.
Later, he claimed that he was a 2008-batch IAS officer posted in Delhi and on the pretext of providing IAS coaching to the girl, he got friendly with her, the victim said.
Some months ago, he offered her cold drink laced with sedatives and allegedly raped her while she was unconscious, Kumar said. He also allegedly filmed the rape, he said.
According to the girl, the accused used the clip to blackmail her and raped her several times in Meerut and Delhi, the SSP said.
However, according to police, no IAS officer by the name of Rahul Kaushik has been found in the 2008 batch.
The case has been handed over to area officer Manisha Singh and further action will be taken after investigation, said Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says