Man arrested with explosive materials
Lucknow: One person was arrested on Sunday from Allahabad district after explosive materials were found with him, police said here.
Kailash Chandra of Rajasthan was arrested from
Shankargarh area of Allahabad with 5 kg Ammonium Nitrate, 80
electric detonators and 108 gelatin rods, they said.
During interrogation Chandra purportedly told police that
he had procured the explosive materials from a contractor in
Meja area of Allahabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday