Man booked under NSA for rape of 2-year-old girl
Muzaffarnagar(UP): A man, involved in the alleged rape of a minor girl, has been booked under the National Security Act (NSA) at Tissa village in the district in a bid to prevent him from obtaining bail in the case, police said on Wednesday.
Adesh Kumar, who raped the two-year-old girl in the Bhopa area on November 11 last year, was detained yesterday under the above Act, Senior Superintendent of Police BB Singh said.
In a similar instance, a youth has been booked uner the relevant sections of the Act in connection with the alleged honour killing of his sister.
The 21-year-old girl, who had eloped with her lover, was allegedly hacked to death by his brother at Bihari village on August 22 last year.
Further probes into both the cases are on, the SSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie