Man catches wife with paramour, sets him on fire
Etah (UP): A 28-year-old youth was set on fire allegedly by a man who suspected that he was involved in a relationship with his wife, police said on Tuesday.
Awadesh (28) was set on fire by one Lokpal when the latter allegedly caught him with his wife late last night, they said.
Awadhesh sustained around 90 per cent burn injuries and was admitted to the district hospital.
Lokpal is absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi