Man commits suicide by jumping in front of train
Muzaffarnagar: A 25-year-old man allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train near Rohana railway station, police said on Monday.
Raju took his life as he was involved in some land dispute, police said quoting the victim`s parents.
The body has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials