Man gets 10 years jail term for raping minor
Azamgarh (UP): A local court on Thursday sentenced
a man to 10 years in prison for raping a minor in Bilaria area
here in 2007.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Avinash Chandra
Tripathi sentenced Sofiyan to 10 years in jail for raping a
10-year-old girl in Karmaini village in the area on Aug 30,
The court also imposed fine of Rs 45,000 on the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem