Man gets death penalty for killing wife, son in UP
Azamgarh (UP): A local court on Wednesday awarded death penalty to a person for killing his wife and two-year-old son in Kamraini village of the district three years ago.
Convict Dharmendra had hacked to death his wife and son with a sharp-edged weapon on October 26, 2009, following a dispute between the couple over his wife`s suspected extra-marital affair.
Dharmendra was arrested on a complaint lodged by woman`s brother, prosecution sources said.
After hearing both sides, Additional District and Sessions Judge S P Anand awarded death sentence to Dharmendra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie