Man gets death penalty for killing wife, son in UP
Azamgarh (UP): A local court on Wednesday awarded death penalty to a person for killing his wife and two-year-old son in Kamraini village of the district three years ago.
Convict Dharmendra had hacked to death his wife and son with a sharp-edged weapon on October 26, 2009, following a dispute between the couple over his wife`s suspected extra-marital affair.
Dharmendra was arrested on a complaint lodged by woman`s brother, prosecution sources said.
After hearing both sides, Additional District and Sessions Judge S P Anand awarded death sentence to Dharmendra.
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers
- Three detained for murder of Hindu tailor in Bangladesh
- Electric transport policy on anvil for hilly terrains