Man gets life term for raping minor in UP
Bhadohi: A local court has awarded life sentence to a 45-year-old man for raping a minor here, about four years ago.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Ashok Kumar yesterday sent Mobin to life imprisonment for raping a 16-year-old girl in Aurai area here.
The court has also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 on the accused.
Mobin had raped the girl on September 4 in 2010. Later, the victim`s mother had lodged an FIR in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'