Man involved in illegal trade of arms arrested
Lucknow: A man involved in illegal trade
of fire arms was arrested from Vikas Nagar area here, police
said on Monday.
Adarsh Awasthi, a resident of Barabanki district, was
arrested and four fire arms, including two semi-automatic
weapons, were recovered from him in Khurram Bagar crossing
yesterday, they said.
Police said that Awasthi procured the fire arms from
one Monu Pandey, a resident of Gonda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini
- Half the town is gone, says Amatrice mayor as 6.2-magnitude earthquake strikes central Italy; toll rises to 14
- Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan to go dancing in 'ABCD 3'?