Man jumps to death before train in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 55-year-old man allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a running train in Kaushambi area, police said on Wednesday.
The deceased, identified as Balram, a resident of Hasanpur area in Sahibabad, jumped to death before a passenger train near Mohan Nagar railway line, they said.
Balram was taken to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead.
According to the police, a suicide note was recovered from Balram`s body, stating that he was depressed over his illness for a long time and no one should be held responsible for his death.
"Police got information about a man`s death on track near Mohan Nagar railway line. Balram`s son Pardeep identified his father`s body," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II