Man jumps to death before train in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 55-year-old man allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a running train in Kaushambi area, police said on Wednesday.
The deceased, identified as Balram, a resident of Hasanpur area in Sahibabad, jumped to death before a passenger train near Mohan Nagar railway line, they said.
Balram was taken to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead.
According to the police, a suicide note was recovered from Balram`s body, stating that he was depressed over his illness for a long time and no one should be held responsible for his death.
"Police got information about a man`s death on track near Mohan Nagar railway line. Balram`s son Pardeep identified his father`s body," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray