Man jumps to death before train in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 55-year-old man allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a running train in Kaushambi area, police said on Wednesday.
The deceased, identified as Balram, a resident of Hasanpur area in Sahibabad, jumped to death before a passenger train near Mohan Nagar railway line, they said.
Balram was taken to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead.
According to the police, a suicide note was recovered from Balram`s body, stating that he was depressed over his illness for a long time and no one should be held responsible for his death.
"Police got information about a man`s death on track near Mohan Nagar railway line. Balram`s son Pardeep identified his father`s body," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Desperate times, desperate measures! Parineeti Chopra's make-up ain’t gonna stop – See pic
- IPL 9 VIDEO: When Shikhar Dhawan, Yuvraj Singh became Gabbar and taxi driver
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis
- Uttarakhand Board Class 12th Examination Results 2016: (uaresults.nic.in) Uttarakhand Board (UK) Class 12th Results 2016, Uttarakhand Class 12 Results 2016 to be declared today