Man killed by brother over property dispute
Lucknow: A 50-year-old man was on Saturday killed allegedly by his brother over a property dispute in Nawabganj area of Gonda district, police said.
Tulsi Ram Yadav was allegedly attacked by his brother Swaminath Yadav with an iron rod in Kazipur village today morning while the former was asleep, they said.
A property dispute was said to be the reason behind the attack, police said, adding Tulsi was admitted to a hospital where he died.
A case has been lodged against Swaminath and efforts were being made to arrest him, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie