Man killed by brother over property dispute
Lucknow: A 50-year-old man was on Saturday killed allegedly by his brother over a property dispute in Nawabganj area of Gonda district, police said.
Tulsi Ram Yadav was allegedly attacked by his brother Swaminath Yadav with an iron rod in Kazipur village today morning while the former was asleep, they said.
A property dispute was said to be the reason behind the attack, police said, adding Tulsi was admitted to a hospital where he died.
A case has been lodged against Swaminath and efforts were being made to arrest him, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?