Man killed by brother over property dispute
Lucknow: A 50-year-old man was on Saturday killed allegedly by his brother over a property dispute in Nawabganj area of Gonda district, police said.
Tulsi Ram Yadav was allegedly attacked by his brother Swaminath Yadav with an iron rod in Kazipur village today morning while the former was asleep, they said.
A property dispute was said to be the reason behind the attack, police said, adding Tulsi was admitted to a hospital where he died.
A case has been lodged against Swaminath and efforts were being made to arrest him, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what