Man killed by brother over property dispute
Lucknow: A 50-year-old man was on Saturday killed allegedly by his brother over a property dispute in Nawabganj area of Gonda district, police said.
Tulsi Ram Yadav was allegedly attacked by his brother Swaminath Yadav with an iron rod in Kazipur village today morning while the former was asleep, they said.
A property dispute was said to be the reason behind the attack, police said, adding Tulsi was admitted to a hospital where he died.
A case has been lodged against Swaminath and efforts were being made to arrest him, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal