Man killed by brother over property dispute
Lucknow: A 50-year-old man was on Saturday killed allegedly by his brother over a property dispute in Nawabganj area of Gonda district, police said.
Tulsi Ram Yadav was allegedly attacked by his brother Swaminath Yadav with an iron rod in Kazipur village today morning while the former was asleep, they said.
A property dispute was said to be the reason behind the attack, police said, adding Tulsi was admitted to a hospital where he died.
A case has been lodged against Swaminath and efforts were being made to arrest him, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions