Man killed for opposing daughter-in-law`s extra marital affair
Muzaffarnagar: A 55-year-old man was allegedly killed for opposing his daughter-in-law`s extra marital affair at Naeempura Village here, police said on Saturday.
Deceased Sompal (55) had discovered about his daughter-in-law`s relationship with accused Popin (27) when he caught them in a compromising position, police said.
Police has arrested accused Popin in this connection.
Earlier, Sompal`s daughter-in-law had eloped with Popin but later returned home, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief