Man kills five of brother`s family over land dispute in Bulandshahr
Zee Media Bureau
Bulandshahar (UP): A land-related dispute led to the death of five of a family here on Sunday.
The issue that stemmed from land-grabbing allegedly by one brother, infuriated the other, who ended up murdering five people of his brother`s family.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman