Man kills girl for spurning his friendship
Lucknow: A man gunned down a teenaged girl allegedly after she spurned his friendship, and later shot himself here on Friday, police said. He is being treated at a trauma centre.
Ashish Kumar, 24, shot dead an 18-year-old student of New Public Inter College in Krishnanagar locality here.
According to police, Ashish killed the girl after having an altercation with her over accepting his friendship proposal. Later, he shot at himself.
The condition of Ashish, who is believed to be a neighbour of the girl, is "extremely serious", police said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on