Man kills kids, commits suicide in UP
Lucknow: Depressed over his wife having an extramarital affair, a man allegedly killed his three children and later committed suicide in Uttar Pradesh`s Sonbhadra district, police said here today.
The incident took place yesterday at Robertsganj area.
The man along with his three children, aged between one and four years, had gone to his in-laws house in Maholia village on May 8. Last night he took his children out on the pretext of buying confectionery and later strangulated them, IG (law and order) R K Vishwakarma said.
The man later committed suicide by jumping in front of a moving vehicle, he said.
His wife was having an illicit relationship with her sister`s husband and that was the reason for the man committing the crimes, the IG said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Brexit shockwaves hit British jobs, consumer confidence
- Mandsaur Muslim women assault case: Four accused held as victims narrate tale of horror
- Rupee rules firm for 3rd day, up 10 paise to 67.04 Vs USD
- Mehbooba Mufti's Burhan Wani bombshell - WATCH what exactly she said
- BELIEVE IT OR NOT! This cricket team was bowled out of just 3 runs – Details inside