Man kills kids, commits suicide in UP
Lucknow: Depressed over his wife having an extramarital affair, a man allegedly killed his three children and later committed suicide in Uttar Pradesh`s Sonbhadra district, police said here today.
The incident took place yesterday at Robertsganj area.
The man along with his three children, aged between one and four years, had gone to his in-laws house in Maholia village on May 8. Last night he took his children out on the pretext of buying confectionery and later strangulated them, IG (law and order) R K Vishwakarma said.
The man later committed suicide by jumping in front of a moving vehicle, he said.
His wife was having an illicit relationship with her sister`s husband and that was the reason for the man committing the crimes, the IG said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?