Man kills kids, commits suicide in UP
Lucknow: Depressed over his wife having an extramarital affair, a man allegedly killed his three children and later committed suicide in Uttar Pradesh`s Sonbhadra district, police said here today.
The incident took place yesterday at Robertsganj area.
The man along with his three children, aged between one and four years, had gone to his in-laws house in Maholia village on May 8. Last night he took his children out on the pretext of buying confectionery and later strangulated them, IG (law and order) R K Vishwakarma said.
The man later committed suicide by jumping in front of a moving vehicle, he said.
His wife was having an illicit relationship with her sister`s husband and that was the reason for the man committing the crimes, the IG said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29