Man kills nephew over relationship with daughter in Meerut
Meerut: A man allegedly beat up his nephew with the help of some accomplices and got him crushed under a truck as he was opposed to the youth`s relationship with his daughter, police said on Sunday.
The deceased`s angry relatives blocked road with his body and pelted stones at vehicles, police said.
Aadil (25) was in a relationship with daughter of his uncle Anees, they said.
Anees was opposed to this, and asked Aadil to discontinue his relationship, but he did not listen, they said.
Anees beat up Aadil last night with the help of his accomplices and later, tied up his hands and legs and crushed him under a truck, police said, adding that they left his body on the road where it was found this morning.
The victim`s father registered a complaint against Anees, Rahisuddin, Noor Alam and Shah Alam, they said.
The accused were initially absconding, but later Anees surrendered in front of DIG, they said.
A search is on for the remaining accused and the matter is being probed, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda