Man murders family, commits suicide in UP
Lalitpur: Facing financial crisis, a man allegedly committed suicide after murdering his wife and son in Myaw village in Banpur area here, police said Thursday.
Vinod (35) strangulated to death his wife Vinita (30) and son Satyam (8) yesterday and allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree, they said.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem and a probe is on in the case, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test