Man murders family, commits suicide in UP
Lalitpur: Facing financial crisis, a man allegedly committed suicide after murdering his wife and son in Myaw village in Banpur area here, police said Thursday.
Vinod (35) strangulated to death his wife Vinita (30) and son Satyam (8) yesterday and allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree, they said.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem and a probe is on in the case, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire