Man poisoned to death by wife, paramour
Meerut: A man was allegedly poisoned to death by his wife and her paramour, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday when Abrar (30) was given milk laced with poison by his wife Noorjahan (27) and her paramour Mauju (27), they said.
Noorjahan had an illicit relationship with Mauju. Abrar tried to convince his wife several times but she was adamant on marrying her lover, police said.
Abrar`s body has been handed over to his family after the post-mortem, they said.
Noorjahan and Mauju have been arrested and a case of murder has been registered against them, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- Germany expects up to 300,000 migrants this year
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- CIL strike: Government open to discussions, says Power Minister
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Government may advance Parliament session to get GST laws approved