Man poisoned to death by wife, paramour
Meerut: A man was allegedly poisoned to death by his wife and her paramour, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday when Abrar (30) was given milk laced with poison by his wife Noorjahan (27) and her paramour Mauju (27), they said.
Noorjahan had an illicit relationship with Mauju. Abrar tried to convince his wife several times but she was adamant on marrying her lover, police said.
Abrar`s body has been handed over to his family after the post-mortem, they said.
Noorjahan and Mauju have been arrested and a case of murder has been registered against them, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union