Man poisoned to death by wife, paramour
Meerut: A man was allegedly poisoned to death by his wife and her paramour, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday when Abrar (30) was given milk laced with poison by his wife Noorjahan (27) and her paramour Mauju (27), they said.
Noorjahan had an illicit relationship with Mauju. Abrar tried to convince his wife several times but she was adamant on marrying her lover, police said.
Abrar`s body has been handed over to his family after the post-mortem, they said.
Noorjahan and Mauju have been arrested and a case of murder has been registered against them, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees