Man poisoned to death by wife, paramour
Meerut: A man was allegedly poisoned to death by his wife and her paramour, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday when Abrar (30) was given milk laced with poison by his wife Noorjahan (27) and her paramour Mauju (27), they said.
Noorjahan had an illicit relationship with Mauju. Abrar tried to convince his wife several times but she was adamant on marrying her lover, police said.
Abrar`s body has been handed over to his family after the post-mortem, they said.
Noorjahan and Mauju have been arrested and a case of murder has been registered against them, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head