Man poisoned to death by wife, paramour
Meerut: A man was allegedly poisoned to death by his wife and her paramour, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday when Abrar (30) was given milk laced with poison by his wife Noorjahan (27) and her paramour Mauju (27), they said.
Noorjahan had an illicit relationship with Mauju. Abrar tried to convince his wife several times but she was adamant on marrying her lover, police said.
Abrar`s body has been handed over to his family after the post-mortem, they said.
Noorjahan and Mauju have been arrested and a case of murder has been registered against them, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!