Man poisons son, commits suicide in UP
Lakhimpur: A man allegedly poisoned to death his eight-year-old son and committed suicide over family dispute in Isanagar area, police said here on Friday.
Narendra administered some poisonous substance to his son Babbu and later consumed it himself in Mudiya village, they said.
The father-son duo were rushed to the district hospital by villagers, however, while Babbu died on the way, Narendra passed away at the hospital, police said.
A feud between Narendra and his wife is being seen as the reason behind the incident, sources said.
Narendra`s wife along with their daughter and eldest son had gone to her parents two days back after a fight between them and refused to return despite repeated requests, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites