Man poisons son, commits suicide in UP
Lakhimpur: A man allegedly poisoned to death his eight-year-old son and committed suicide over family dispute in Isanagar area, police said here on Friday.
Narendra administered some poisonous substance to his son Babbu and later consumed it himself in Mudiya village, they said.
The father-son duo were rushed to the district hospital by villagers, however, while Babbu died on the way, Narendra passed away at the hospital, police said.
A feud between Narendra and his wife is being seen as the reason behind the incident, sources said.
Narendra`s wife along with their daughter and eldest son had gone to her parents two days back after a fight between them and refused to return despite repeated requests, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?