Man sent to 7-year RI for raping grand daughter in Bijnor
Bijnor: A fast track court here has sentenced a 65-year-old man to seven-year rigorous imprisonment for raping his grand daughter and making her pregnant.
Judge Mitra Pal yesterday pronounced the accused guilty and sent him to 7-year jail term. A fine of Rs 8,000 was also slapped on him.
According to the prosecution, Khursheed Ahmad Ansari raped his 22-year-old grand daughter last year following which she became pregnant. The victim`s sister-in-law lodged a police complaint in this regard following which a DNA test was conducted on the accused which confirmed rape.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates