Man sentenced 10 years of RI in rape case
Basti: A man has been awarded 10 years of rigorous imprisonment by a local court here in a two-year-old rape case.
Additional District and Sessions Judge I D Dubey on Tuesday held Guddu responsible for raping a woman on January 23, 2010, in Kalawari Mustkaham village and awarded him ten years of rigorous imprisonment.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 6,000 on the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened