Man sentenced 10 years of RI in rape case
Basti: A man has been awarded 10 years of rigorous imprisonment by a local court here in a two-year-old rape case.
Additional District and Sessions Judge I D Dubey on Tuesday held Guddu responsible for raping a woman on January 23, 2010, in Kalawari Mustkaham village and awarded him ten years of rigorous imprisonment.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 6,000 on the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price