Man sentenced to 10 years RI in rape case in UP
Basti: A man was sentenced to 10 years rigorous imprisonment by a court for raping a minor girl in 2008.
Judge Jai Ram yesterday held Pawan Kumar guilty of the crime and also imposed a penalty of Rs 5,500 on him.
Pawan Kumar along with a minor boy had raped the girl in Labdaha village in Haraiya area in May 2008.
The case against the other accused is pending in a juvenile court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video