Man sentenced to 10 years RI in rape case in UP
Basti: A man was sentenced to 10 years rigorous imprisonment by a court for raping a minor girl in 2008.
Judge Jai Ram yesterday held Pawan Kumar guilty of the crime and also imposed a penalty of Rs 5,500 on him.
Pawan Kumar along with a minor boy had raped the girl in Labdaha village in Haraiya area in May 2008.
The case against the other accused is pending in a juvenile court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'