Man sentenced to 10 years RI in rape case in UP
Basti: A man was sentenced to 10 years rigorous imprisonment by a court for raping a minor girl in 2008.
Judge Jai Ram yesterday held Pawan Kumar guilty of the crime and also imposed a penalty of Rs 5,500 on him.
Pawan Kumar along with a minor boy had raped the girl in Labdaha village in Haraiya area in May 2008.
The case against the other accused is pending in a juvenile court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie