Man sentenced to 10 years RI in rape case in UP
Basti: A man was sentenced to 10 years rigorous imprisonment by a court for raping a minor girl in 2008.
Judge Jai Ram yesterday held Pawan Kumar guilty of the crime and also imposed a penalty of Rs 5,500 on him.
Pawan Kumar along with a minor boy had raped the girl in Labdaha village in Haraiya area in May 2008.
The case against the other accused is pending in a juvenile court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Over one million sign UK petition for second EU vote
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Subramanian Swamy's reply to Robert Vadra: 'Concentrate on staying out of jail`
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Congress protests ahead of PM Narendra Modi's Smart City event in Pune