Man sentenced to life imprisonment for raping minor
Badaun: A man was sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here for raping a minor girl.
The eight-year-old victim was raped by Ashok in March 2010 in Bilsi area, Gyan Swaroop Gupta, Assistant District Government counsel said.
After hearing both the parties, Additional District Judge SN Tripathi yesterday held Ashok guilty and sent him to life imprisonment. The court also imposed a fine of Rs one lakh on the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP