Man sentenced to life imprisonment for raping minor
Badaun: A man was sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here for raping a minor girl.
The eight-year-old victim was raped by Ashok in March 2010 in Bilsi area, Gyan Swaroop Gupta, Assistant District Government counsel said.
After hearing both the parties, Additional District Judge SN Tripathi yesterday held Ashok guilty and sent him to life imprisonment. The court also imposed a fine of Rs one lakh on the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read