Man set ablaze by friend in Bahraich
Bahraich (Uttar Pradesh): A 45-year-old man suffered serious burn injuries after he was allegedly set ablaze by his friend in Manvariya village, police said on Friday.
Totaram Kurmi was set on fire by his friend Badkau Khan while the two were returning to their native Shravasti district on a motorcycle late last night, they said.
According to police, Khan sprinkled petrol on Totaram and set him ablaze.
Totoram, who suffered 50 per cent burn injuries in the incident, was admitted to district hospital in a critical condition, they said.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why