Man set ablaze by friend in Bahraich
Bahraich (Uttar Pradesh): A 45-year-old man suffered serious burn injuries after he was allegedly set ablaze by his friend in Manvariya village, police said on Friday.
Totaram Kurmi was set on fire by his friend Badkau Khan while the two were returning to their native Shravasti district on a motorcycle late last night, they said.
According to police, Khan sprinkled petrol on Totaram and set him ablaze.
Totoram, who suffered 50 per cent burn injuries in the incident, was admitted to district hospital in a critical condition, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical