Man sets afire paramour in Mathura
Mathura (UP): A man allegedly set ablaze his paramour over a trivial issue here, police said on Saturday.
Ram Gopal had an illicit relationship with a married woman. Yesterday when her husband had gone out for work, Gopal went to the woman`s house where they had an argument over some issue. Following the altercation, Gopal set the woman ablaze, they said.
The woman was rushed to a hospital in critical condition by her neighbours but she succumbed to injuries, police said.
Search is on for Gopal, who absconded after the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him