Man sets himself on fire outside court
Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh): A 22-year-old man on Friday tried to immolate himself outside a local court here claiming that his wife`s parents were not allowing her to return back to him.
Dilshad (22) tried to self immolate outside District Judges Court premises here this afternoon but was immediately rescued, Sub Inspector Jyotiram Yadav said here.
Dilshad had married Zeba an year back and was not being allowed to meet her by her parents and therefore, to draw attention to the matter he tried to immolate himself.
He has suffered minor burns and is undergoing treatment, Chief Medical Suprintendent Satya Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss