Man sets himself on fire outside court
Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh): A 22-year-old man on Friday tried to immolate himself outside a local court here claiming that his wife`s parents were not allowing her to return back to him.
Dilshad (22) tried to self immolate outside District Judges Court premises here this afternoon but was immediately rescued, Sub Inspector Jyotiram Yadav said here.
Dilshad had married Zeba an year back and was not being allowed to meet her by her parents and therefore, to draw attention to the matter he tried to immolate himself.
He has suffered minor burns and is undergoing treatment, Chief Medical Suprintendent Satya Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach