Man sets himself on fire outside court
Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh): A 22-year-old man on Friday tried to immolate himself outside a local court here claiming that his wife`s parents were not allowing her to return back to him.
Dilshad (22) tried to self immolate outside District Judges Court premises here this afternoon but was immediately rescued, Sub Inspector Jyotiram Yadav said here.
Dilshad had married Zeba an year back and was not being allowed to meet her by her parents and therefore, to draw attention to the matter he tried to immolate himself.
He has suffered minor burns and is undergoing treatment, Chief Medical Suprintendent Satya Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery