Man shoots 18-year-old nephew in Azamgarh
Azamgarh: An 18-year-old youth was shot dead by his uncle over a trivial issue, in Gahji village of Ahraula area here, police said on Friday.
Malindra Singh was planting a sapling near his house this afternoon when the accused Kamlesh Singh, who lived nearby, objected to it leading to an altercation which resulted in the latter opening fire, they said.
The youth died on the spot, police said, adding the accused is absconding. A manhunt has been launched to nab him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon