Man shot at by SP MLA`s sons in UP
Sitapur: A 30-year-old man was shot at and injured allegedly by sons of a local SP legislator over land dispute in Bhagwatipur village here on Tuesday evening.
Shailendra and Sachin, sons of Radheyshayam Jaiswal, an MLA from Sitapur Sadar, shot at Krishnapal after a heated debate over ownership of 18 `Bigha` land on Dhanipur village, sources said.
Krishnapal, who sustained injury on one leg, was rushed to District hospital by the police, which, however, did not registered his complain.
On the other hand police booked Krishnapal.
Later, his family members and villagers blocked NH-24 demanding immediate action against culprits, sources said.
Family members claimed that the land belonged to Krishnapal but two month ago it was forcibly grabbed by the MLA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog