Man shot at outside court premises
Mainpuri: A person was shot at by two unknown persons outside a civil court, police said here.
Ajendra Kumar Jatav was shot outside the civil court premises last evening when he was going to consult a lawyer in connection with a case related to his brother Manoj, they said.
Manoj has been booked in a murder case.
Jatav was rushed to the district hospital where he was stated to be critical.
Superintendent of Police Shrikant Singh said that the incident appeared to be a result of old enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress