Man shot at outside court premises
Mainpuri: A person was shot at by two unknown persons outside a civil court, police said here.
Ajendra Kumar Jatav was shot outside the civil court premises last evening when he was going to consult a lawyer in connection with a case related to his brother Manoj, they said.
Manoj has been booked in a murder case.
Jatav was rushed to the district hospital where he was stated to be critical.
Superintendent of Police Shrikant Singh said that the incident appeared to be a result of old enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police