Man shot dead by unidentified assailants
Pratapgarh: A 34-year-old man was on Sunday shot dead by unidentified assailants purportedly over a land dispute in Lalganj area here, police said.
Jaleel Ahmad was seriously injured when the accused opened fire on him while he was travelling on his motorcycle from Kewalpur village, they said.
Ahmad, who was rushed to a local hospital, was declared dead on arrival, they said, adding that a search has been launched to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details