Man shot dead in Sultanpur
Sultanpur: A 38-year-old man was
allegedly shot dead by two motorcycle borne youths in Kajiyana locality in Dostpur area here, police said Tuesday.
Mainuddin, working as cleaning staff in Nagar panchyat was shot by Sheebu and Kamruddin when he was returning from a mosque last night.
He was rushed to the hospital, where he was declared brought dead, they said.
The accused has been arrested, police said adding, further investigations are on in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport