Man, son sentenced to life for murder
Basti: A man and his son were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a four-year-old murder case.
Judge Aftab Alam held Anil Pal and his son Avneesh guilty yesterday for killing Ramjeet Chaudhary, a government employee near Farda village in February 2008.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 11,000 on each of the accused. Three other accused were acquitted for lack of evidence.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane