Man, son sentenced to life for murder
Basti: A man and his son were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a four-year-old murder case.
Judge Aftab Alam held Anil Pal and his son Avneesh guilty yesterday for killing Ramjeet Chaudhary, a government employee near Farda village in February 2008.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 11,000 on each of the accused. Three other accused were acquitted for lack of evidence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief