Man stoned to death by son
Muzaffarnagar: In a gruesome incident, a
father was allegedly stoned to death by his son over a
property dispute, police said on Sunday.
Bishambhar (60), a resident of Kherikarmu village in
Prabudhnagar district, was stoned to death by his son Sandeep
before being strangulated with a cycle tube.
A case has been registered and hunt is on to nab the
absconding culprit, they said.
Meanwhile in another case, a 22-year-old youth Amit Kumar
hanged himself to death in Shamli town of Prabudhnagar
district, police said, adding that reasons behind the step are
yet to be known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'
- Applications of Pak, India for NSG membership cannot be considered in isolation: Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment