Man ties wife, beats her to death
Agra: A man thrashed his wife to death with a wooden hammer after tying her hands and feet and rounded up the ghastly act by stabbing her with a scissor on Friday evening, police said here on Saturday.
The unsuspecting wife was trapped as the room bolted from inside and tied her hands and feet with an electric wire. Her shouts for help were drowned as the television was set at full volume.
Inspector Arun Kumar said preliminary inquiries and evidence suggested Seema, 35, who was living separately with her three children was killed by her husband Ram Agarwal.
Police officers rushed to the rented room in Lashkarpur area after neighbours complained.
The husband Ram Agarwal has been identified as the main accused, while his accomplice who is believed to be a drunkard, is still to be tracked and identified, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday