Man who assaulted Aarushi`s father writing book
Ghaziabad: Utsav Sharma, who is in jail for
assaulting Aarushi`s father Rajesh Talwar here about a year
after attacking Ruchika molestation case convict and former
Haryana DGP SPS Rathore in Panchkula, is writing a book in
which he will disclose reasons why he did so.
Utsav Sharma is writing a book these days in which he
will disclose the reason of assaults on Talwar and Rathore,
Viresh Raj Sharma, Superintendent of Dasna jail where Utsav is
Requirements like papers and a pen to write the book have
been provided to Utsav who is writing it in English and plans
to translate it later into Hindi, the jail official said.
The book will be completed in a month, he said quoting
the youth`s mother who recently met him at the jail last week.
Dentist Rajesh Talwar, father of slain teenager Aarushi,
was attacked and injured outside a court here on January 25 by
Utsav who had stabbed Rathore outside a Panchkula court last
After attacking Talwar with a cleaver, Utsav had told his
interrogators that he had done so because of the slow prgress
of the case.
Sharma, who was nabbed after the incident, had slashed
Talwar`s face and hands with the cleaver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BRICS Employment Working Group to meet on July 27-28
- Dozens injured in fresh protests as police foil separatist march in Kashmir
- Cristiano Ronaldo meets Conor McGregor in the ring – See what happened next!
- Rahguram Rajan's continuance would have benefited India: Subbarao
- Central Government plays waiting game as Wrestling Federation backs dope-tainted Narsingh Yadav