Man, woman crushed to death in separate incidents
Kanpur: A 59-year-old employed with the IAF and a woman were crushed to death by a bus and a train here in separate incidents, police said Thursday.
Ram Chandra was seriously injured in Chakeri locality and
died on his way to hospital after being struck by a speeding city bus while he was crossing the road, they said adding the bus driver is absconding.
In the second incident, Suman Devi (35), a labourer, was killed on the spot when she could not see an approaching train
at a railway crossing in the locality due to heavy fog, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users