Man, woman crushed to death in separate incidents
Kanpur: A 59-year-old employed with the IAF and a woman were crushed to death by a bus and a train here in separate incidents, police said Thursday.
Ram Chandra was seriously injured in Chakeri locality and
died on his way to hospital after being struck by a speeding city bus while he was crossing the road, they said adding the bus driver is absconding.
In the second incident, Suman Devi (35), a labourer, was killed on the spot when she could not see an approaching train
at a railway crossing in the locality due to heavy fog, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs West Indies: List of records broken by Virat Kohli & Co during thumping win in 1st Test
- 2nd conviction in coal scam: Court convicts RSPL, 3 top officials
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!
- Philippine Abu Sayyaf kidnapped 5 sailors, Malaysia says
- Read –Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's letter to employees