Man, woman crushed to death in separate incidents
Kanpur: A 59-year-old employed with the IAF and a woman were crushed to death by a bus and a train here in separate incidents, police said Thursday.
Ram Chandra was seriously injured in Chakeri locality and
died on his way to hospital after being struck by a speeding city bus while he was crossing the road, they said adding the bus driver is absconding.
In the second incident, Suman Devi (35), a labourer, was killed on the spot when she could not see an approaching train
at a railway crossing in the locality due to heavy fog, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing