Man, woman crushed to death in separate incidents
Kanpur: A 59-year-old employed with the IAF and a woman were crushed to death by a bus and a train here in separate incidents, police said Thursday.
Ram Chandra was seriously injured in Chakeri locality and
died on his way to hospital after being struck by a speeding city bus while he was crossing the road, they said adding the bus driver is absconding.
In the second incident, Suman Devi (35), a labourer, was killed on the spot when she could not see an approaching train
at a railway crossing in the locality due to heavy fog, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation