Man, woman crushed to death in separate incidents
Kanpur: A 59-year-old employed with the IAF and a woman were crushed to death by a bus and a train here in separate incidents, police said Thursday.
Ram Chandra was seriously injured in Chakeri locality and
died on his way to hospital after being struck by a speeding city bus while he was crossing the road, they said adding the bus driver is absconding.
In the second incident, Suman Devi (35), a labourer, was killed on the spot when she could not see an approaching train
at a railway crossing in the locality due to heavy fog, they
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- SHOCKING! Pakistan umpire Aleem Dar's sons involved in major controversy in Scotland - Read full story
- Kerala Assembly Election 2016: Arun Jaitley to release NDA's vision document today
- US wants Pakistan to have dialogue with neighbours
- Hassan Rouhani allies win Iran parliament elections second round: Reports